1400 Derby Road
Welcome Members and Visitors
*** Cedar Hill Golf Club - Celebrating Golf Since 1952 ***
CEDAR HILL GOLF CLUB
INVITES YOU TO JOIN US
RATE OF ONLY
Join the friendliest golf club on Vancouver Island and play golf on a course that is forgiving to novice golfers, yet has enough challenge and risk reward to test those who are more accomplished. The Cedar Hill Golf Club offers a good value to all of its members with various competitions, social activities and camaraderie. Membership offers many advantages including:
- Reservations for preferred tee times on weekends
- Participation in a recognized handicap system – R.C.G.A. with easy computer access
- Club tournaments and a variety of other competitions for all member groups
- Membership in the BC, Pacific Northwest and Royal Canadian Golf Association
- Affordable golf with no monthly assessment or compulsory food and beverage charges
- Hole-in-one insurance
- Great social events
- An opportunity to get together with people who already share at least one common interest – GOLF!!!!
If you are interested in becoming a member, there is one easy step to make that happen:
1. Complete an Application for Membership including the payment of a
one- time initiation fee.
For those of you who are long term members who may no longer be able to participate in the golf please remember that there is still a great value to retaining a membership for social purposes.
The Club will waive the initiation fee for new junior members (age 10 - 18 years). The junior member will still however be required to purchase a junior annual green fee pass from the District of Saanich - details can be found at link noted above.
The annual membership dues for junior members is $40.
For further information or if you would like to become a member, please contact:
Geri Simmons - Club Secretary
Phone: (250) 370-1471
Michael Cook - Membership & Juniors
Phone: (250) 477-1440